Erbil 2019 Event
Click on boxes bellow for registration, purchasing a tanning/make-up service and more.
Please note that any LATE REGISTRATION (after March 31st) is subject to late fees of $100 totaling registration to $350.
View Picture Gallary
Erbil Hotel info
Click here to learn about the Hotel in Erbil.
Click to buy Tanning services, Hair dressing and Make-up services on the event.
Click Here to learn about the Venue in Erbil.
View Contest Results
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
CHECK IN: Wednesday April 24 Th, 8.30 am athletes check-in Events Hotel
( www.NOBLE-HOTEL.COM) For more info and reservation please call to 00964 750 7266632 & 00964 750 431 2244 Please mention you are with Muscle Worlds Team .
10.00 am NPC athlete ( Adaptive - Wheelchair ) brief followed by check -ins Events Hotel
11.00 am NPC Men's athletes Teen-Junior, Master-Open BB-CP-MP
Brief followed by check-in Events.
Thursday April 25th 7.00 am Athletes briefing, 8.00 am door open to public, 9.00 am NPC Judging for all classes.
FINAL : Friday April 26 8.30 am athletes arrival. 9.00 am doors open to public 9.30 am show start with National anthem,Ben Speech, Kurdish Dance, Award give to all vip. At 1.00 pm NPC& IFBB Final for all classes.
EVENT LOCATION :ERBIL INTERNATIONAL FAIR SAMI ABDULRAHMAN PARK .
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL SHOWS SPONSOR.
CONTACT US IF YOU NEED ANY INFORMATION REGARDS REGISTRATION OR MORE:
USA: 001 310 913 5637
Erbil : 00964 750 445 9901
YOU CAN SEND US AN EMAIL TOO:
Note: The following is general information only for the 2019 NPC-IFBB Erbil Iraq International Regional Championships It is not intended to supersede or replace any other information. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Online entry is $250 each class. You can now enter this show online>
PLEASE NOTE: Late fee is $100 and is effective 3 week prior to event.
Additionally, every athlete must purchase an NPC card which is $125 payable at check-ins, day of event and payable to the "National Physique Committee." The NPC card is good for the "calendar year."
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium.
- NO DETACHABLE LENSE CAMERAS are allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium.
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only.
2. The head judge then directs groups of competitors in numerical order through the quarter turns and mandatory poses. The size of the groups is at the discretion of the head judge.
3. Each competitor is then called back onstage individually in numerical order and has up to a maximum of 60 seconds to perform the following 5 mandatory poses in the order shown:
2. side chest
3. back double biceps
4. abdominals and thighs
5. favorite classic pose (no most muscular)
4. The entire lineup is then called back onstage in numerical order and forms in equal numbers along diagonal lines at each side of the stage. The center stage area is left clear for the callouts. The head judge then directs selected competitors through the callouts, where the selected competitors are compared against each other in the quarter turns and mandatory poses. The number and placement of competitors in the callouts is at the discretion of the head judge.
FINALS CONFIRMATION ROUND)
2. The entire lineup is then called onstage in numerical order and forms in equal numbers along diagonal lines at each side of the stage. The center stage area is left clear for the callouts.
3. The head judge directs selected competitors through the callouts, where the selected competitors are compared against each other in the quarter turns and mandatory poses. The number and placement of competitors in the callouts is at the discretion of the head judge.
4. The competitors then perform a 60-second posedown to music of the promoter’s choice.